In 2020, not only have we been affected by COVID, but we have also dealt with 2 wildfires and more. A huge thank you to everyone who has generously donated, supported, and/or volunteered during the unique and unprecedented times we are all living in right now! Any help is appreciated, we could not do this without you!
Your generous gift will help us fund our mission to help equine in need. Together, we can make a difference.
At Triple R, our volunteers work each day to provide the best care and compassion to these wonderful animals. We need your support to continue our mission to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home horses in need. Your donations ensure that every horse we take in has the chance to recover, flourish and find a loving, permanent home. Please help us now. Your donations make a difference!
Triple R Horse Rescue is always appreciative of monetary funds to help with medical, food, and supplies and what is most needed at the moment.
Your monetary contribution will help to pay for such items as:
• Food & Dietary Supplements • Vaccinations • Worming • Hoof Care • Emergency Medical Care • Grooming Supplies • Tack • Training
Tax deductible donations can be made online using the paypal button above or mailed to:
Triple R Horse Rescue
PO Box 4925
Cave Creek, AZ 85327
As a non-profit organization, we are always in need of various supplies and equipment ranging from smaller to larger items. Your donation of supplies goes a long way in helping us help the horses with items that would otherwise have to be purchased.
Below, we have provided a list of items needed on both a daily and long-term basis:
• Lakin Lite Pellets • Hay (Bermuda, #2 Alfalfa) • Senior Feed • SafeChoice Maintenance
• Renew Gold • Psyllium • Salt Licks • Mineral Licks • Fly Masks • Fly Spray • Tack
• Fence Panels • Panels With Gate • Buckets • Cleaning Supplies • First Aid Supplies
• Grooming Supplies • Stall Mats • Horse Toys • Manure Forks • Wheelbarrows
• Trash Cans • Shed • Dump Trailer • Tractor • Stall Shades • Arena Dirt
Any and all donations, including vehicles, land, used tack, etc., help tremendously and are also greatly appreciated!
Additionally, we have created an Amazon wishlist, GoFundMe, and other donation options that you can access using the links posted below.
If you have any questions on what can be donated or how to donate please contact email@example.com .
We are a 501(c)3 organization. Your contribution is tax deductible under section 501(a) of the Internal Revenue Code.